Understanding Consumer Decision Making: The Means-end Approach To Marketing and Advertising Strategy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Now in its third edition, the best-selling text, Marketing in Travel and Tourism, explains the principles and practice of marketing as they are increasingly being applied in the global travel and tourism industry. Building on the success of previous editions, the authors have completely revised the text to reflect the changes in the travel and tourism industry in the 21st century. International examples and case studies drawn from recent practice in several countries are used throughout the text. Case studies emphasising the role of ICT include: Microburners, Travel Inn (budget hotels), RCI Europe, the Balearic Islands, and ICT and the role of the Internet in international NTO strategies.With its comprehensive content and user friendly style, Marketing in Travel and Tourism third edition takes the reader from an initial definition of the subject matter through to the application of marketing in the travel and tourism industry, discussing crucial components such as planning strategy and the marketing mix, making it an indispensable text for both students and practitioners alike. Explains the concepts and principles of marketingExtensive use of case histories and examplesA classic work of reference