Wiley GAAP: Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles 2011 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Accounting for Managers explains how accounting information is used by non-financial managers. The book emphasizes the interpretation, rather than the construction, of accounting information and encourages a critical, rather than unthinking acceptance, of the underlying assumptions behind accounting. It links theory with practical examples and case studies drawn from real life business situations in service, retail and manufacturing industries.
Paul M. Collier applies a managerial approach to show how to: Understand the relationship between strategy, business events and financial information. Use accounting information in planning, decision-making and control. Identify the concepts that underlie the construction of accounting reports and the limitations of accounting numbers. The book has been written for MBA and other postgraduate students, undergraduate students who are undertaking courses in accounting that do not lead to professional accreditation, and non-financial managers who need a better understanding of the role of accounting in their organizations.