Steidlmayer on Markets. A New Approach to Trading eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Well-known options strategist and instructor George Fontanills has fully updated his time-trusted and bestselling book, The Options Course. Presenting a comprehensive options trading curriculum for traders of all kinds, Fontanills has improved and expanded upon all the invaluable information and advice offered in the original. This book really does act as an all-inclusive course, proceeding from introductory concepts to the more sophisticated strategies for the intermediate-level trader.Options trading continues to capture the mind of the sophisticated individual investor. In these heady markets even more investors have been bitten by the options bug. However, many lose money because they either don’t understand the fundamentals of the options market, lack a strategic plan, or fail to manage risk effectively. The Options Course, Second Editon is an invaluable tool sure to help investors avert bad decisions and gain a competitive edge.