Where Does Art Come From?: How to Find Inspiration and Ideas eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
When you get the right balance in life you can do amazing things: create, perform, lead a team, build a great company, raise a family. But so often the scales tip and we feel overwhelmed and stressed.
Michael Townsend Williams, an adman turned yoga teacher and mindfulness coach, is an advocate of ‘welldoing’ – leading a busy and productive life, but not at the expense of our health and wellbeing. And key to this? Our breath.
The crucial link between mind and body, our breath reflects what we’re dealing with at any given moment. It tells us when we’re out of our depth.
With simple breathing exercises and elements from yoga, meditation and mindfulness, Do Breathe will help you to:
Reduce stress and increase productivity
Improve focus and work flow
Cultivate new good habits and drop the bad
Build courage and resilience
Why not breathe yourself better?