The updated edition of this quick-reference short-entry dictionary defines more than 2,500 accounting, bookkeeping, and tax-related terms. General areas covered include financial accounting, managerial and cost accounting, auditing and financial statement analysis, and information technology (IT) terms. Also included are many terms from related business disciplines that the accountant must know, such as finance, personal finance, investments, Internet, economics, quantitative tools, and international business.
CIMA – C02 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting: Study Text eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!