Wheel, Deal, and Steal: Deceptive Accounting, Deceitful CEOs, and Ineffective Reforms eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This new text, written by an experienced author team, is designed to help students understand how to use both managerial and financial accounting information to make decisions. Class-tested for three years across the United States, its student-friendly approach has already earned it rave reviews. The text provides an introduction to business in Chapter 1 and is the only introductory accounting book to have an entire chapter (Chapter 2) devoted to creative and critical thinking. A non-technical approach makes learning accounting accessible for majors and non-majors, focuses students on using accounting information for decision making, and conforms with AECC guidelines for teaching accounting. A full-chapter length appendix on the accounting cycle (debits/credits) allows instructors to implement this portion of the course anywhere they desire.