Your Money: The Missing Manual eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Entrepreneur, Chief Product Officer at Adobe, and product advisor to many of today’s top start-ups Scott Belsky believes we focus too much on the start and the finish of any project, ignoring the most important part–the messy middle–where success is truly determined.
Creating something from nothing is a volatile journey. The first mile births a new idea into existence, and the final mile is all about letting go. We love talking about starts and finishes, even though the middle stretch is the most important and often the most ignored and misunderstood.
Every business or creative project is “going great” until it fails–the bumps along the road are endured in isolation. We don’t talk about the middle because we’re not proud of the turbulence of our own making and the actions we took out of despair. This book sets out to change that.
Belsky draws on his experiences building Behance, selling it to and leading product teams at Adobe, and then working as an investor and advisor with companies like Airbnb, Pinterest, Uber, and sweetgreen to distill seven years’ worth of vital insights at every stage of building a business. He features examples from some of the most interesting people and teams, from entrepreneurs to writers, from small start-ups to billion-dollar companies transforming their industries.
These essential strategies for enduring and optimizing the middle miles will bolster your confidence and fortify your plans to make youMaximize the Middle.