Your Body. How It Works. The Endocryne System eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Written in the popular Board Review Series outline format, this powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy through concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Over 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams, and an end-of-book comprehensive exam help you master key information.
– New high-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
– An updated full-color art program helps you understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
– More than 550 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
– New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms help you develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
– Clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
– A 100-question comprehensive exam at the end of the book provides a great prep tool for the actual exam.
– A new chapter on cranial nerves provides information covered on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
– (An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.)