Your Body. How It Works. Human Development eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Publisher’s Note:Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A strong grounding in basic histology is essential for all pathologists. However, there had always been a gap between histology and pathology in which histologic information specifically for the pathologist was often lacking.Histology for Pathologistsdeals with the microscopic features of normal human tissues, from the perspective of the surgical pathologist. This is the only text that uses human (vs. animal) tissues for the histology. It is the best reference in the literature for information on normal histology, and, as such, is essential for all clinical pathologists. Written by pathologists for pathologists, the new edition will update the pathologist’s understanding of normal histology up to date with the incremental advances made in the last five years. The 3rd edition has become a “classic” purchased by virtually all residents beginning their pathology training, as well as pathologists in practice. The 4th edition will build on that substantial foundation.