XSS Attacks: Cross Site Scripting Exploits and Defense eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Solr in Action is a comprehensive guide to implementing scalable search using Apache Solr. This clearly written book walks you through well-documented examples ranging from basic keyword searching to scaling a system for billions of documents and queries. It will give you a deep understanding of how to implement core Solr capabilities.
About the Book
Whether youre handling big (or small) data, managing documents, or building a website, it is important to be able to quickly search through your content and discover meaning in it. Apache Solr is your tool: a ready-to-deploy, Lucene-based, open source, full-text search engine. Solr can scale across many servers to enable real-time queries and data analytics across billions of documents.
Solr in Action teaches you to implement scalable search using Apache Solr. This easy-to-read guide balances conceptual discussions with practical examples to show you how to implement all of Solrs core capabilities. Youll master topics like text analysis, faceted search, hit highlighting, result grouping, query suggestions, multilingual search, advanced geospatial and data operations, and relevancy tuning.
This book assumes basic knowledge of Java and standard database technology. No prior knowledge of Solr or Lucene is required.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
How to scale Solr for big data
Rich real-world examples
Solr as a NoSQL data store
Advanced multilingual, data, and relevancy tricks
Coverage of versions through Solr 4.7