Writing the Lost Generation: Expatriate Autobiography and American Modernism eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is the first book to provide an overview of current research using cutting-edge genetic and neuroimaging methods in the study of personality. Integrating compelling lines of inquiry that until now have largely remained disparate, the volume brings together leading investigators from personality psychology; clinical psychology and psychiatry; cognitive, affective, and behavioral neuroscience; and comparative psychology. Coverage includes the structure of personality and its mapping onto biology, genetic markers for individual differences, vulnerability to psychopathology, sex differences, age-related processes, and functional neuroimaging approaches.