Writing for the Internet: A Guide to Real Communication in Virtual Space eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Inside the Dark Webprovides a broad overview of emerging digital threats and computer crimes, with an emphasis on cyberstalking, hacktivism, fraud and identity theft, and attacks on critical infrastructure. The book also analyzes the online underground economy and digital currencies and cybercrime on the dark web. The book further explores how dark web crimes are conducted on the surface web in new mediums, such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and peer-to-peer file sharing systems as well as dark web forensics and mitigating techniques.
This book starts with the fundamentals of the dark web along with explaining its threat landscape. The book then introduces the Tor browser, which is used to access the dark web ecosystem. The book continues to take a deep dive into cybersecurity criminal activities in the dark net and analyzes the malpractices used to secure your system. Furthermore, the book digs deeper into the forensics of dark web, web content analysis, threat intelligence, IoT, crypto market, and cryptocurrencies. This book is a comprehensive guide for those who want to understand the dark web quickly.
After readingInside the Dark Web,you’ll understand
The core concepts of the dark web. The different theoretical and cross-disciplinary approaches of the dark web and its evolution in the context of emerging crime threats. The forms of cybercriminal activity through the dark web and the technological and “social engineering” methods used to undertake such crimes. The behavior and role of offenders and victims in the dark web and analyze and assess the impact of cybercrime and the effectiveness of their mitigating techniques on the various domains. How to mitigate cyberattacks happening through the dark web. The dark web ecosystem with cutting edge areas like IoT, forensics, and threat intelligence and so on. The dark web-related research and applications and up-to-date on the latest technologies and research findings in this area.
For all present and aspiring cybersecurity professionals who want to upgrade their skills by understanding the concepts of the dark web,Inside the Dark Webis their one-stop guide to understanding the dark web and building a cybersecurity plan.