Working for You Isn’t Working for Me: The Ultimate Guide to Managing Your Boss eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Managing Industrial Knowledge illuminates the complex processes at work in the creation and successful transfer of corporate knowledge. It is now generally recognized that the competitive advantages of firms depends on their ability to build, utilize and protect knowledge assets. In this volume many of the foremost international authors and pioneers of the study of knowledge in firms present their latest work and insights into organizational knowledge and innovation. In a world where markets, products, technologies, competitors, regulations, and even societies change rapidly, continuous innovation and the knowledge that produces innovation have become key. The chapters in this keynote volume shed new light on the co