Winning in the Relationship Era: A New Model for Marketing Success eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Social Media Strategy: Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations in the Consumer Revolution, Second Edition is a blueprint for the practice of marketing communications, advertising and public relations in a digital world where the consumer has taken control. The consumer revolution is not about giving up or giving in; it is about adjusting methods to affect change, support traditional efforts, and leverage consumer influence for the good of the brand whether it’s a small business, large corporation or non-profit organization. Its real world examples and statistics make it a highly accessible text for students.
This new and updated edition presents a fuller, integrated approach to the traditional disciplines of marketing, advertising, and public relations. Adopters of the first edition will find the original structure and approach in tact with additions that take a more integrated look at social media strategy. It features a new chapter on law, ethics and etiquette, and updates on key topics such as social media careers, personal branding, storytelling, paid social media, messaging apps, live video, influencer marketing, B2B social selling, and all major social media platforms.
Enhanced pedagogical features include:
* social media calendars, metrics, and budgets
* chapter checklists to keep statistics updated
* expanded chapter previews
* new case studies and a 200-word glossary
* updated online tools and resources