Wine Marketing: A Practical Guide eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Marketing Research for Non-profit, Community and Creative Organizations’ is a comprehensive guide to conducting research methods within the non-profit sector. Highly practical, the purpose of the book is two-fold. Firstly, it aims to educate the readers on how research can be utilized to help their organization reach its goals. Secondly, it shows how to conduct different methods of research, including focus groups, interviews, projective techniques, observations and surveys, and how to use the findings of these to improve products, target customers and develop effective promotions.Concise and well-structured, the text provides a step-by-step process to help the reader understand and apply the various research methodologies.’Marketing Research for Non-profit, Community and Creative Organizations’ is designed for students and will also be invaluable for managers working within non-profit or creative environments. * A unique book focusing on research methods for the nonprofit community* Shows how to conduct a range of methods to improve performance* Takes the reader through a step by step process