Wiley International Trends in Financial Reporting under IFRS: Including Comparisons with US GAAP, Chinese GAAP, and Indian GAAP eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Accounting expert Steven Bragg equips you with a working knowledge of the complete M&A process throughout Mergers and Acquisitions: A Condensed Practitioner’s Guide , with comprehensive, reader-friendly, and straightforward advice on principal business terms, as well as the due diligence process, the customary contractual provisions, legal background, and how-to’s applicable to business acquisitions. Destined to become a well-thumbed addition to every manager’s library, this essential guide addresses the entire acquisition process with pragmatic information that will serve you as an excellent reference whether you are a novice or expert acquirer.