Wiley CFA 2017 Level I – Study Guide Vol 1 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book presents a new approach to organizational culture based in the ontologies of process metaphysics, complexity theory, and social constructionism. The author shows that most existing definitions of organizational culture are inadequate and argues that organizational culture is socially constructed, building on Schein’s idea that culture emerges as a dynamic response to problem solving by the organization’s members. Through several case studies, he demonstrates that neglecting an organization’s culture is responsible for the failures of organizational change efforts and shows how using this new model will lead to improved results. This book will be a valuable resources to anyone interested in organizational studies.