Why We Buy: The Science of Shopping–Updated and Revised for the Internet, the Global Consumer, and Beyond eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
CRM Fundamentals is a critical and comprehensive resource for executives and project leaders tasked with managing customer relationship management (CRM) initiatives. It provides an introduction to CRM and how it delivers value to organizations, and describes the process to build and execute a CRM roadmap successfully—including identifying goals, lining up the right people, planning projects, choosing software packages and consultants, managing the initial CRM implementation, and maintaining and evolving the program over time.
Written by senior CRM consultants, CRM Fundamentals includes plenty of detailed, useful advice to help you get the most value from your CRM investments and to avoid common pitfalls associated with CRM.
What you’ll learn
* The real issues surrounding implementation of CRM
* Processes, procedures and planning to make it work and on time
* An agile approach to creating a working CRM system
* Software and hardware suggestions for all levels of CRM implementation
Based on years of implementing CRM systems, the authors know the keys to success, the issues that can create problems and the steps needed to ensure the success of the project.
Who this book is for
This book is perfect for executives interested in launching a new CRM program or managing and evolving an existing one. CRM Fundamentals will also benefit project managers leading CRM system selection or implementation projects.