Why of Consumption: Contemporary Perspectives on Consumer Motives, Goals and Desires (Routledge Studies in Interpretive Marketing Research) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is the result of a seminar in Spring 2003 that brought together senior marketing Professors from both Europe and the US. The seminar is part of project funded for 4 – 5 years to discuss the future of marketing. Three basic issues are addressed: How should we look at the market and its different forms, given the existence of dynamics? How should we look upon the exchange between market players given the existence of relationships and other close cooperative efforts? What kind of scientific approaches can we use when studying markets and market players? Following a comprehensive discussion of these issues the book concludes by reexamining existing theories in light of these new ideas, challenging existing ways of thinking and looking towards a new future for marketing.