While this title prepares readers for the CompTIA IT Project+ exam, it also highlights the unique challenges of technology projects, shows how to clearly define project parameters and goals, and explains how smaller steps fit into the overall objective.
Why Great Leaders Don’t Take Yes for an Answer: Managing for Conflict and Consensus eBook $15.00
What Functional Managers Need to Know About Project Management eBook $12.00
Why Am I Still Depressed? Recognizing and Managing the Ups and Downs of Bipolar II and Soft Bipolar Disorder eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.