When Ads Work: New Proof That Advertising Triggers Sales eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A short-term trading strategy based on the buying and selling of predominantly large-capitalization stocks Contrarian Ripple Trading sets out to teach its readers a short-term stock trading technique that can assist ordinary people, with no professional financial background, how to trade profitably. This technique-which has been successfully used by the authors-is based on contrarian principles and exploits the normal short-term fluctuations of both the overall stock market and individual stock prices. It recommends setting purchase price points based on comparisons of a stock’s prevailing price to its 52-week high and low, and espouses an aggressive selling discipline under which profits are always taken. Placing an emphasis on both the buying and selling of predominantly large-capitalization stocks, Contrarian Ripple Trading contains the perfect strategy for readers looking to increase their trading profits and minimize overall trading risk.Aidan J. McNamara (Wyckoff, NJ) is Associate Publisher at The Deal LLC, whose print publications include The Deal, The Daily Deal, Corporate Dealmaker, and Tech Confidential. Martha A. Brozyna (Wyckoff, NJ) is a part-time lecturer in the History Department at Rutgers University.