The much-anticipated new edition of the popular project management introductory bookThe role of the project manager continues to become more diverse and demanding, placing strong project management skills in high demand. This in-depth introductory guide offers aspiring project managers the essential fundamentals of project management. Fully revised since the previous version, this new edition includes updated project management methods and practices as well as new examples and study questions. Project management guru Kim Heldman presents you with a clear, concise, and enjoyable writing style so that you can approach project management from a practical?rather than theoretical?standpoint. Serves as an introduction to the fundamentals of project managementProvides completely updated and revised material on project management methods and practicesFeatures new examples and study questionsAddresses how to create project schedules and budgets and define project goalsCovers project management principles, Project Management Institute?s project management standards, and practical application of project management for the workplaceWhether you’re considering a career in project management or simply wish to expand?your understanding of general project management principles, Project Management JumpStart, Third Edition is ideal reading.
Why Am I Still Depressed? Recognizing and Managing the Ups and Downs of Bipolar II and Soft Bipolar Disorder eBook $13.00
Well Testing Project Management: Onshore and Offshore Operations eBook $13.00
What Functional Managers Need to Know About Project Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.