Webster’s New World Essential Vocabulary for SAT and GRE eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Apache continues to be the leading open source web server in the industry, and Sybex has the information you need with a revised edition of Linux Apache Web Server Administration, the book selected as one of “Top Five Linux Books” by Linux Online. Fully updated to cover the newest version of Apache, v. 2.0, as well as the latest Linux kernel, v. 2.4, and Red Hat 7.2, this second edition provides clearly written and focused explanations of the real-world issues that Apache administrators can expect to encounter on the job. The authors take you step-by-step through all the standard and advanced techniques you need to know to administer Apache on a Linux box, using dozens of clear, consistent examples to illustrate these techniques in detail-so you stay on track and accomplish all your goals. This book is part of the Craig Hunt Linux Library, which has earned the reputation as the most comprehensive, well-written, and appropriately targeted Linux series available.