Webster’s new dictionary of synonyms: a dictionary of discriminated synonyms with antonyms and analogous and contrasted words eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Learn how to build impressive ASP.NET 2.0 Websites in both C# and VB.NET from scratch using freely available software.Using a practical step-by-step approach, the authors introduce the ASP.NET framework, teach you about database design, and walk you through obtaining, installing and configuring all the freely available software you need to use ASP.NET 2.0. They then show you how to build several real world Web-based applications that you can put to use instantly in your projects.Readers will learn how-to:Build an ecommerce store that supports multiple productsIntergrate PayPalT credt card processing into an online storeDevelop a fully functional Corporate Intranet with a dynamic navigation menuCreate an email newsletter system using ASP.NET 2.0Build Web Forms using web controls, validation controls and rich controlsSpeed up applications by caching pages and the data with them, to dramatically increase performanceHandle unforseen errors gracefully using a wide array of error handling techniquesSecure applications using form authenticationUse code-behind to streamline code.As an added bonus, this book doesn’t force you to choose an ASP.NET language in advance – all code examples are presented in both C# (pronounced see-sharp) and VB.NET. You can choose which one you want to use, and follow-it throughout the book. Best of all, this book doesn’t assume any prior ASP.NET knowledge!