Web Systems Design and Online Consumer Behavior eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With Google Apps, you and your colleagues or friends can check email, schedule meetings, chat in real time, collaborate on documents, and more. You can create your own personalized web and email addresses, and get loads of free storage. You can connect with others and access your documents 24/7, no matter where you are. Best of all, it’s all hosted by Google—you get the same bandwidth, service, and machines that Google provides its staff and other online clients, and there’s no hardware or software for you to install or maintain. Google Apps Administrator Guide is for aspiring and practicing webmasters or IT Professionals from any small business, university, college, eBay shop, charity organization, or any other kind of group that wants to work together. That means you can work with colleagues and friends in a single-sign-on web workspace. This book begins by explaining the often tricky and technical work of preparing your domain to work properly with Google Apps in friendly, layman’s terms. That includes registering your domain, explaining zone files, transferring existing email accounts and web pages to your new domain and email system, and creating user accounts. Then it’s time to start building your workspace by customizing how Google Apps interacts with your domain, and deciding which services you choose to provide for your users and employees, and/or friends and family. This book also discusses more advanced techniques for working online with Google Apps, including adding administrators, sharing calendars, editing web pages, and much more. Because Google Apps is always gaining new functionality, this book provides online updates and bonus chapters at http://bolesbooks.com/thomson/. Those online updates contain any major changes to Google Apps and help make sure your Google Apps Administrator Guide will always be up-to-date. This is the only book you will ever need to master Google Apps!