Web Commerce Security: Design and Development eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This comprehensive guide reveals the key elements of successful B2B integration and collaborative e-commerce, by highlighting business needs, technologies, and development strategies. It seeks to equip companies with practical guidelines for quickly implementing an effective B2Bi strategy, and to prepare them for the next wave of B2B integration and collaborative e-commerce. It clarifies the intricate dependencies among all the components of B2Bi, including integration patterns, enterprise application integration (EAI), business process management (BPM), Internet security, XML, Web services, middleware technologies, and integration brokers. Included is discussion of future technologies that will have a significant impact on B2Bi architectures, such as intelligent software agents, wireless technologies, and peer-to-peer computing. This reference provides a framework for the design, development and implementation of B2B integration, along with several case studies.