War and Peace and IT: Business Leadership, Technology, and Success in the Digital Age eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The purpose of this volume is to provide managers and entrepreneurs with a readily available tool to support their daily decision-making so that they know their decisions are mostly reliable and made on the basis of a sound scientific foundation, and scholars with a brand new approach to the research of managerial decision-making. To accomplish this practically significant and theoretically important outcome, instead of data mining and anecdotal analysis, this book establishes results by employing systems science and logic reasoning in general and the systemic yoyo model in particular. This abstract while intuitive in approach avoids all the serious limitations of econometric methods and anecdotal analyses.