Volatile Markets Made Easy: Trading Stocks and Options for Increased Profits eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Charting is a complex and sometimes derided world, but one that nonetheless commands an enormous following. Some basic knowledge of charting is essential for any keen investor, and this fully revised and updated edition of Alistair Blair’s Guide to Charting is the independent, introductory overview of technical analysis for the private investor. Guide to Charting is packed with purpose-drawn charts and worked examples, and explains in detail how charting theories work. Written with the private investor’s viewpoint in mind the book’s coverage will give you all that you need to start practicing technical analysis and, unlike other books on the subject, will also interest the more sophisticated, experienced practitioner by —
Comparing technical analysis with fundamental analysis; Examining the records of some of charting’s most renowned exponents; Applying technical analysis to recent FTSE company price charts; Providing alternative interpretations of ‘live’ charts; Identifying both successful and failed recommendations by professional chartists. An insight into the world of charting, this text includes information on where to start, timescales, basic components of a price chart and different types of chart. It should be of interest to investors who are less than fully conversant with technical analysis.