Visual Six Sigma: Making Data Analysis Lean (Wiley and SAS Business Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is a novel treatment of Operations Management. It takes a fresh insight to this increasingly important topic, exploring fundamental principles equally applicable to service and manufacturing situations. The book adapts a strategic stance by providing a framework for effective decision making and is aimed at practising managers who need to design working processes, manage change and make decisions within a strategic framework. The framework and supporting case vignettes allow the practitioner to grasp essential concepts quickly in a range of different operational contexts. ‘Bamford and Forrester have done an excellent job in creating a concise, salient, and appealing approach – they have captured the essential elements of designing processes, products and work organizations; exploring approaches to operations planning and control; managing change through effective project management and technology transfer; and then managing quality and improvement strategies’ – Professor Rob Handfield, Professor of Supply Chain Management North Carolina State University, USA. ‘This is an excellent concise text that introduces students to all of the key areas – it’s an invaluable aid for students in understanding all of the major aspects of operations and their importance to the success of businesses’ – Professor Steve Brown, Professor of Management University of Exeter Business School, University of Exeter, UK. ‘For today’s or tomorrow’s business leaders this text has well structured invaluable content ready for immediate adoption. Follow the guide, put it into practice, and the rewards will follow’ – Mr Vernon Barker, Managing Director First TransPennine Express, First Group Plc, UK. ‘This book combines technical theory ‘book smarts’ with real life experience ‘street smarts’ in a flowing read’ – Mr Stephen Oliver, Vice President Marketing & Sales Vicor Corporation, Boston, USA.