Visibility algorithms in the plane eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In this tutorial for VisualBasic.NET programmers, data structures and algorithms are presented as problem-solving tools that do not require translations from C++ or Java. McMillan (computer information systems, Pulaski Technical College) explains arrays, ArrayLists, linked lists, hash tables, dictionaries, trees, graphs, and sorting and searching with object-oriented representations. He is consistently practical, using, for example, timing tests rather than Big O analysis to compare the performance of data structures and algorithms.