Victorian Internet eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A superior resource to help your nonprofit win the grants you deserve
In an increasingly competitive nonprofit world, even top organizations struggle to extend their fundraising reach or simply maintain current funding levels. This thorough guide to crafting winning grant applications takes you through the entire process–from pinpointing the right funding opportunities, to writing persuasive proposals, to following up later.
Practical, reliable, and accessible to seasoned pros and grant-writing greenhorns alike, WebsterвЂ™s New World Grant Writing Handbook provides comprehensive coverage of:
- Different types of foundation and corporate grantmakers
- Defining your project, as well as your organizationвЂ™s mission and goals
- Tailoring your applications to each grantmakerвЂ™s interest areas
- Writing convincing letters of inquiry
- Organizing and writing hard-hitting proposals
- Following up on proposals after theyвЂ™ve been submitted
- Effective donor cultivation after proposals have been approved
Featuring sample proposals, letters, and application forms; proposal checklists; a glossary of terms; and many illustrative examples, this complete resource is ideal for any nonprofit–whether youвЂ™re in a multimillion-dollar university development office or the smallest humanitarian agency.