Ventricular Arrhythmias and Sudden Cardiac Death: Mechanism, Ablation, and Defibrillation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Drs. Little and Merrill draw on their expertise in general thoracic and cardiac surgery to review tracheobronchial operations, lung volume reduction operations, lung transplantation, minimally invasive esophagectomy, pleural operations, revascularizations, myocardial operations, and aortic and great vessel operations. For each operation, leading practitioners provide specific advice on what to be aware of to prevent complications — and how to manage them if they do occur.