Velo-Cardio-Facial Syndrome: A Model for Understanding Microdeletion Disorders eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This uniquely readable, compact, and concise monograph lays a foundation of knowledge of the underlying concepts of normal cardiovascular function. Students welcome the book’s broad overview as a practical partner or alternative to a more mechanistically oriented approach or an encyclopedic physiology text. Especially clear explanations, ample illustrations, a helpful glossary of terms, tutorials, and chapter-opening learning objectives provide superb guidance for self-directed learning and help fill the gap in many of today’s abbreviated physiology blocks. A focus on well-established cardiovascular principles reflects recent, widely accepted cardiovascular research.
The supplemental CD-ROM is an interactive, dynamically linked version of the book, which is organized by normal cardiovascular function and cardiac disease. Students may begin a path of questioning with, for example, a disease condition and then pursue background information through a series of links. Students can also link to the author’s regularly updated Web site for additional clinical information.