Valvular Heart Disease: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 4e eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This practical volume highlights traditional, novel, and evolving aspects of the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary embolism (PE). The contributors comprise an international team of experts. Important aspects of diagnosis, risk stratification, and differential treatment of patients with PE are presented in a concise, yet comprehensive manner. Emphasis is placed on specific issues related to PE, including pregnancy, cancer, thrombophilia, and air travel.