Authored by a well-known figure in the field.Overview chapters explore topics such as electronic marketing strategies, funding, budgeting, promotion, and advertising.Individual chapters address the differences involved in marketing different types of events.Examines future trends and key issues such as how to reach new event attendees.Includes appendices with sample forms, contracts, and more.
Visual Marketing: From Attention to Action (Marketing and Consumer Psychology) eBook $12.00
Value-Based Marketing for Bottom-Line Success: 5 Steps to Creating Customer Value eBook $12.00
Value-based Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Corporate Growth and Shareholder Value eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.