Unseen City: Anthropological Perspectives on Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book explores the nexus between organization theory, globalization and imperialism and examines the effects produced by a global order organized around development and markets. The authors explore how interconnections between organization theory, the shift to markets and globalization have led to the perpetuation of inequality and active reconfigurations of life, labour and the economy. They contend that cultural ethnocentrism and Western ideologies of development continue to inform the field of organizational studies and offer an alternate mode of theorizing. Through theoretical and empirical reflections, the authors produce a patchwork quilt of innovatively critical approaches to globalization.