Understanding Brands (Creating Success) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Creative input is inevitably required of the PR practitioner, and yet many PR practitioners lack a real understanding of the creative process. Creativity in Public Relations addresses this situation. It guides the reader through a range of techniques and tips for generating creative ideas, as described by the “five Is” of the creative process: information, incubation, illumination, integration and illustration. Among the topics it explores are: techniques for stimulating ideas, ways to evaluate ideas, obstacles to creativity, the creative individual, and the creative organization. It includes practical examples and research carried out by those in the PR industry who are regarded by their peers as “creative.” By clearly establishing a definition of “creativity,” this third edition will help PR practitioners use the creative process to greater effect in their work.