Understand, Manage, And Prevent Algorithmic Bias: A Guide For Business Users And Data Scientists eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Memory Management: Algorithms and Implementation in C/C++ presents several concrete implementations of garbage collection and explicit memory management algorithms. Every implementation is complemented by an in-depth presentation of theory, followed by benchmark tests, a complete listing of C/C++ source code, and a discussion of each implementation’s trade-offs.With this book, you can:Find out how memory is managed at the hardware level by the processor.Discover the ways in which different operating systems take advantage of processor facilities to provide memory services via the system call interface.Understand how development libraries and run-time systems build upon the operating system services to manage memory on behalf of user applications.Learn about five complete memory management subsystems that utilize both explicit and automatic collection algorithms.