Types and Programming Languages eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Data Structures and Problem Solving Using Java 3/e provides a practical introduction to data structures from a viewpoint of abstract thinking and problem solving, and incorporates the enhancements of Java 5.0. It includes coverage of generic programming, and content on the design of generic collection classes. This book is appropriate for readers who are familiar with basic Java programming concepts or are new to the language and want to learn how it treats data structures concepts.