Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Advertising is an established and ever-present force and yet just how it works continues to be something of a mystery. From an industry insider, this fully-updated guide unveils the secrets of leading a successful campaign over a wide range of media, including the web. Drawing on many well-known international ads as examples, it reveals the workings of the mind of the consumer and explains the reasons for the successes and failures of various advertising campaigns. More than just a how-to book of tricks, this is a look at the psychological and logistical factors that make advertisements work that is ideal for advertising agents, marketers, and students of advertising and consumer behavior.