Trend Following: How Great Traders Make Millions in Up or Down Markets eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Intended primarily for undergraduate courses in Risk Management and Insurance, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Principles of Risk Management and Insurance is the market-leading text, focusing primarily on the consumers of insurance, and blending basic risk management and insurance principles with consumer considerations.
The twelfth edition provides an in-depth treatment of major risk management and insurance topics. Coverage includes a discussion of basic concepts of risk and insurance, introductory and advanced topics in risk management, functional and financial operations of insurers, legal principles, life and health insurance, property and liability insurance, employee benefits, and social insurance. In addition, the new Affordable Care Act is discussed in depth.