Trend-Driven Innovation: Beat Accelerating Customer Expectations eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With over 300 entries from hundreds of global experts, this is one of the premier marketing reference resources available worldwide.
- The 6-volume WIEM provides scholars and professionals with an international guide to marketing concepts and applications
- The far-reaching new developments, challenges and opportunities that have arisen in recent years are fully reflected in the entries
- Scholars and professionals will enjoy the flexible, multi-level structure, with entries ranging from topics summaries to short essays reviewing areas of development and debate
- Entries are further extended by sophisticated cross-referencing both among volumes and between encyclopedia entries and external sources
- The encyclopedia is also available online
For ease of reference, the entries are arranged alphabetically within each of the subject volumes. Designed to encompass the scope of modern marketing, the volumes cover:
- Volume 1: Marketing Strategy
- Volume 2: Marketing Research
- Volume 3: Consumer Behavior
- Volume 4: Advertising and Integrated Communication
- Volume 5: Product Innovation and Management
- Volume 6: International Marketing