Traumatic Dissociation: Neurobiology and Treatment eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Biological Substrates of Human Sexuality explores some of the past decade’s explosion of research on the neuroscience and endocrinology of sexuality and presents the latest findings in this field. From studies of twins that test a genetic basis for sexual orientation through close examinations of the intertwined roles of the endocrine system and hypothalamus in sexuality, this volume gives a vivid portrait of the state of the art in sexuality research.