Customer Equity can help management: ·allocate marketing spending for long-term profitability, ·understand the connection between budgets, metrics and financial performance, ·provide a customer focused approach for measuring firm value, ·improve the productivity of CRM platforms by providing frameworks, tools and metrics Customer Equity reviews current models, offers a typology, and examines the fundamental question of whether a customer equity orientation can put a firm in a competitive advantage to other firms. The authors review models that can increase customer equity by optimizing each of its drivers – customer acquisition, customer retention, and add-on selling. Customer Equity is important reading for marketing managers, marketing researchers, scholars and students.
Trading Up: Why Consumers Want New Luxury Goods… And How Companies Create Them (Revised and Updated) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!