Trading Stategies for Capital Markets eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Destined to become a classic of trading literature, this book demonstrated how perception of risk is the key element to successful options trading. In easy-to-understand, down-to-earth language, Cottle shows traders how to calculate the risk on any option position, from simple puts and calls to sophisticated straddles and butterflies instantly. Cottle explains how to eliminate inappropriate risks, adjust positions as they underlying market changes, and optimize the potential of the option positions. No other book so effectively merges option theory with actual market experience. ptions: Perception and Deception also includes: Dessecting options positions and quantifying the hierarchy of risk; Elimanating or reducing unproductive risk; Matching a strategy to your market outlook.