Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Principles of Contemporary Corporate Governance, Second Edition, provides a concise presentation of vital topics and emerging themes in corporate governance within the private sector, while maintaining the key elements of the successful first edition. This definitive book not only exposes the fundamental principles of corporate governance, it builds upon them by illustrating how they are applied. It includes several prominent case studies, and directors’ duties and liability are illustrated by drawing on the most recent Australian court cases. Although grounded in Australian corporate governance, the book will appeal to practitioners and students of law and business management internationally. Principles of corporate governance are explicated for readers in all jurisdictions, with specific reference to the Global Financial Crisis (GFC) and the implications for corporate governance developments in the future.