Trade Like Warren Buffett eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An in-depth look at the nature of market making and exchanges From theory to practicalities, this is a comprehensive, up-to-date handbook and reference on how markets work and the nuances of trading. It includes a CD with an interactive trading simulation.
Robert A. Schwartz, PhD (New York, NY), is Marvin M. Speiser Professor of Finance and University Distinguished Professor in the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, CUNY. Reto Francioni, PhD (Zurich, Switzerland), is President and Chairman of the Board of SWX, the Swiss Stock Exchange, and former co-CEO of Consors Discount Broker AG, Nuremberg.