This work features the history of brand innovation at Procter & Gamble, one of the most successful consumer goods companies in the world. A fascinating history of household brands from Ivory to Crest, and Pringles to Cascade, this book unlocks the secrets of longtime success of dozens of superstar brands that we’ve grown accustomed to choosing for decades. It offers practical advice. Case study sections offer lessons in: business reinvention, building new markets and capabilities, leadership transformation, brand excellence, and general management.
Top Telemarketing Techniques eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.