Time, Space and Capital in India: Longing and Belonging in an Urban-Industrial Hinterland eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Out in Public addresses, and engages us in, the new and exciting directions in the emerging field of lesbian/gay anthropology. The authors offer a deep conversation about the meaning of sexuality, subjectivity and culture. Affirms the importance of recognizing gay and lesbian social issues within the arena of public anthropology Explores critical concerns of gay activism in a variety of global settings, from the U.S., the European Union, Singapore, Nigeria, India, Nicaragua, and Guadalajara Offers a unique focus on the politics of being gay and lesbian – in cross-cultural perspective Deals with broad-ranging issues that affect human sexuality and human rights globally Winner of the 2009 Ruth Benedict Prize in the category of “Best Anthology”