Throughput Accounting: A Guide to Constraint Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Praise for Mergers and Acquisitions “Buyers and sellers both hope to be winners in an acquisition. But at the negotiating table, there is only one winner for each point and winning may mean a significant change in the deal economics. The insights in this book are crucial for both buyers and sellers and lay out the rationale for both sides of all of the money issues and other important deal points.” -Todd Koopersmith, Vice President, Business Development, Iron Mountain “This book will help M&A professionals get up to speed on a wide range of deal points. It explains the legal background and transaction structuring issues in M&A transactions that every investment professional must know.” -Gregory Burkus, founder and partner, Shasta Partners “This book is an essential resource for business people, and the lawyers and other professionals who advise them, to develop a real-world understanding of how the M&A process works. More importantly, it explains why specific deal structures, contractual terms and diligence procedures are used.” -Jonathan Wolfman, Partner, WilmerHale, Boston “As U.S. M&A concepts, documents and practices become increasingly adopted internationally, this book will be an invaluable resource. It provides an excellent overview of the entire area, and is easily understandable by corporate executives and lawyers outside the United States.” -Leo Specht, founder, Specht Rechtsanwalts-Gesellschaft mbH, Vienna, Austria